Get To Know This Artist
1. What makes your art unique?
I challenge myself with every piece that I do. I strive to make it different from what others do and to have the art perceived through my eyes for others to view.
2. How did you begin painting?
I always loved to draw as a child. My father is an artist so that gave me a window of opportunity. It came with frustration at first but now I love it .
3. What is one thing that you would want your customers to know about you or your art?
I put a lot of energy into every piece I make and want it to be unique so the buyer can be proud of it.
4. Who has inspired you?
It is not so much who but what and that would be nature.
5. What’s your favorite subject matter to paint?
I love painting waterscapes, as of now, that is my favorite.
6. So, in your experience, what’s the best and worst thing about painting?
The best thing is that you have the freedom to do what you want and get to meet many unique people and travel. The worst thing is that paint is expensive!